Non stick teflon conveyor belt, heat resistance to 260c
Nonstick teflon conveyor belt are used in screen printing to transport imprinted materials through drying ovens and cooling chambers. Our belts have a good performance during operation due to the good quality. We have a widely range of sizes for customers choosing. Special requirement for edge reinforcement and belt joint can be made according to request.
Note: With high cost-effective and good quality, YS6008 double weft model is required more often by customers.
Applications for nonstick teflon conveyor belt:
1. Drying machine for non-woven textile, textile printing, silk-printing and dyeing machine.
2. Shrinking machine for garment fabric, high-frequency and UV dryer
3. Conveyer belt for hot-air dryer, various of food baking, quick-frozen machines.
4. Oiling machine for paper glazing and waxing, plant engineering.
5. Seperating sheet for hardboard production etc.
Options for edging
PTFE film edging
PTFE Film Edging, which encapsulates the edge to stop fraying and offer protection. The advantage of using film is that it is soft in nature and will stretch with the belt when under tension.
PTFE Glass Cloth edging
PTFE Glass Cloth, which edging can be used as a sturdier option to film and a good option if a tracking arm is used to detect the edge of the belt when coming in to contact with it.
PTFE Coated Kevlar edging
PTFE Coated Kevlar which is the most durable of the edging types. It is a good option when considering using guiding cord on the belt.
Options for joint
1. Bullnose joint, this one can meet the requirement of most belts.
2. Alligator joint, this joint fit for those belt which need the joint part to be flat
3. Spiral joint, this one is very light when comparing with alligator joint